Appliance Repairs in Port Elizabeth
ERC102D Danfoss temperature Controller Exploded Danfoss temperature Controller
Danfoss temperature controllers are some of the best electronic temperature controllers on the market and they are normally used in Staycold refrigerators. I recently had the the privilege to work on one of my clients Display refrigerator
It is unusual for the controller to explode like this but with current guys controlling of our power source in South Africa anything is possible. Sorry! I should not put all blame on these guys for everything that goes wrong.
Sometimes it is also a case that the refrigerator wasn't serviced regularly. If you look closely at the picture below you will see that some of the push-on connectors has turned brown in color.
Obviously the middle wires are the ones that carry the highest load/Amps and the more Amps flow the more electrical wires heat up. Over time with expansion(heating) and contraction(cooling) of connectors and wires causes the whole connection to become loose. That is the time when the whole unit explode
If this refrigerator was serviced regularly the refrigerator technician would have seen that push-on connections was going bad because it has turned color and needs to be replaced.
As always if you need information, leave me a comments below or shoot over to facebook and "like" it
All Appliances Repairs in Port Elizabeth - South Africa Call 083 52 52 52 2
27 September 2015
Exploded Danfoss temperature Controller
Appliance Repairs in Port Elizabeth
18 September 2015
Dirty Defy Stove
The Defy model; four twenty two stove must be one of the best models Defy manufactures has ever produced for general household use. Its so simple to use and it gives the same end cooking results as the more advanced Defy models.
To insure you always achieve a tasty result with your stove there is one universal rule you must follow and that is regular cleaning.
Facebook works better for you click hear.
09 September 2015
In this post you will find the most common problems that Dishwasher user's experience and also which they can sorted out themselves.
Foggy or Cloudy Glassware
- Using a Cheap or inferior Dishwasher powder
- This happens when dishwasher heater-element setting is too high. Just turn your thermostat to a lower setting.
- Glassware must always be loaded on the top shelve of a Dishwasher.
- Your glassware is not suited to be washed in a Dishwasher. (Du! why didn't the manufacture tell you this before the glasses were damaged. . .or didn't you not read the instruction pamphlet)
- Using an inferior detergent
- When you use too little detergent (under-dosing)
- Overloading machine and water-jets cannot spray chemicals on all articles in Dishwasher
- Spray arms jets are blocked - Clean filter and take a paperclip to dislodge food that is stuck in the little jet-holes.
- Quality of cutlery/stainless might not be as good as you think it is.
- Salt-acidic when too high will also cause discoloration
- If stainless steel is left in a Damp dishwasher it will also discolor
- Temperature setting are to high
- Decorative crockery are not dishwasher proof when it starts to fade or loosing patterns. (how's that for lightbulb moment). But seriously I suggest you should never wash any decorative crockery in a dishwasher. It is the same as washing a printed t-shirt in a automatic-washing-machine.
- Never-Ever! wash cristal in a dishwasher. When the manufacturer says their products are dishwasher proof/safe, then you know you are buying an inferior product which you have paid too much for because you thought it was good cristal.
|083 52 52 52 2|